Photos taken will not be stored on the device camera roll or link to personal cloud storage.
Data stored on UK hosted and government approved servers (HSCN/N3).
- End to end encryption of messages in transit and at rest
- Messages automatically delete after 30 days
- User verification from professional registers
- Multi-factor authentication
- Biometric (Face/TouchID) or pin protection
- Screenshot and screen recording prevention and detection
- Screen is blurred when in background mode
- Remote wipe of Induction account if a device is lost
- Data stored on UK hosted servers (HSCN/N3)
- Photos taken will not be stored on the device camera roll
- Highest security rating after external penetration testing
- ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified
Induction and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Induction is committed to helping our users understand their rights and obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which took effect last year.
We have processes in place that ensure Induction enables our users and organisations to comply with requirements imposed by the GDPR.
Compliance certifications and regulations
Alongside the best security features in the app, we are clear and open about how we handle security as an organisation to protect our Users as healthcare professionals and organisations.
Trusted by our users
“Induction has been the biggest positive impact to my daily clinical practice as a junior doctor. It’s user friendly with bleeps and documents that remove the extra level of stress when on-call”
Junior doctor, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
“When doing resident on calls, Induction is invaluable for quickly contacting people at multiple different hospitals, often when I am an off site. It saves me so much time and ultimately improves care.”
Specialty registrar London North West Hospitals NHS Trust
"As a Locum SHO working across a number of trusts, Induction is invaluable. Every day it saves me time and improves efficiency as a result; no matter which hospital I'm based in."
Junior doctor, Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
“Induction is probably THE essential app for all hospital doctors. I use it on a daily basis and would be genuinely lost without it!”
Junior doctor, University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
Join the Induction Community
Join the largest growing healthcare community